As per Used Car cleaning specifications:
Service Operative per day
To supply an operative to clean service customer vehicles, up to 15 cars per day (wash, chamois, vacuum). (Detailed specification to be agreed)
- Degrease under bonnet / engine compartment area with the new Vortex Gun from Autosmart.
- Wash using a safe degreasing agent to remove dirt and contaminants.
- Treat engine with specialised waterproofer and appearance enhancer.
- Clean and / or polish under bonnet and surround.
- Remove all loose mats from interior and boot, spare wheel and tools.
- Clean and treat as necessary headlining, sun visors, seats, door panels, carpets, dashboard, parcel shelves, glove boxes, ashtrays and side pockets.
- Polish steering wheel, interior controls and fittings.
- Clean pedals and rubber mats.
- Clean boot and spare wheel, repaint tyre.
- Replace mats, spare wheel and tools.
- Vacuum interior, refit mats and carpets.
- Clean and polish windows, affix stickers as specified.
- Pressure wash exterior bodywork, wheel arches, remove and wash wheel trims.
- Clean and degrease door shuts, clean scuff plates.
- Polish bodywork, door shuts and windows.
- Re-spray wheels if necessary, paint tyres, refit wheel trims.